My sanctuary in nova scotia

My sanctuary in nova scotia
Relaxation

Sunday 6 May 2012

Mothering Day

May flowers arrive this month beautiful and all anew. They christen Mother Earth with their beauty. We celebrate Mother's Day but I think it should be called Mothering Day! I have two Goldens retrievers who are my furkids! I mother my siblings...maybe because we lost our parents way too early in our lives to cancer. I mother my hubby somewhat unbeknownst to him. When you have devoted unconditional love for those special In your life, we without children, are Mothers. This is the first time in ten years I went in a card store before mothers day. It's hard onthe heart!   I love you mom.



2 comments:

  1. I feel for those who have lost their mothers. I am fortunate to still have my Mother. I have been dealing with a cancer situation the last 3 yrs. and my Mother has been there more than I would have ever expected. She is going on 80 yrs. young! Yes, you are a Mother to those around you, probably more than you will ever know! Bless You! From one sweetie to another...Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cancer is around us everywhere so I send you my hugs and prayers my dearest blogger friend...and isnt it so true that no matter how old you are we always want our moms to be there to comfort us when we are sick...God Bless you Roxie....

    ReplyDelete